Majestic at Hotellviken
Gray, blue, black, crisp, flowing, grand, still. It rarely looks the same, but the Grand Hotel Saltsjöbaden always has the Baltic Sea water as a foundation. We offer 137 rooms, 10 conference rooms, banquet facilities, high-level restaurants, Grand Spa and a gym with a view of Hotellviken (the hotel bay). Our charming hotel, queenly majestic since 1893, is only twenty minutes from Stockholm city for those who drive. For those who prefer a quiet moment on the train, Saltsjöbanan takes about half an hour and the station is just a minute from the hotel entrance.
A room for you
Whether you choose our Frank Sinatra Suite, named after the singer’s visit to the hotel in 1953, or a double room, we want you to get a feel for our high ambitions. All of our rooms are tastefully and classically furnished and our guests can enjoy satisfying bath products from Rituals. Our superior rooms have a bath and most have a balcony. We are happy to help you choose the right kind of room. The reception is of course manned 24 hours a day – we are always there to help you.
Spend a night in a romantic setting and with beautiful scenery just around the corner. The Grand Hotel Saltsjöbadens Weekend Package includes entrance to the Grand Spa with bathrobe and slippers. In the evening, a glass of Bollinger Special Cuvée Brut and a three-course dinner, inspired by the season, are served in our restaurant. A breakfast buffet awaits in the morning, to be enjoyed overlooking the archipelago harbor.
Day Spa Luxury
This package includes entrance to the spa with bathrobe, slippers and towel, a 25 min treatment, as well as a glass of champagne (non-alcoholic options available). Choose from Indian Head Massage where we massage the neck, shoulders and you get a lovely scalp massage, or a refreshing facial treatment.
A special gift
Wondering about what to buy as a present for that birthday or for the bride and groom? We have the perfect opportunity: Gift certificate at Grand Hotel Saltsjöbaden. Whether you want to spend a whole weekend or an entrance to our Grand Spa, we can arrange it. For those who appreciate good food, we are happy to present a gift card for dinner in one of our restaurants. Imagine, what a thoughtful gift, to have your very own moment under the crystal chandeliers in the French Dining Room and enjoy a tasty meal prepared by our award-winning chef. With us, all gifts are possible.
All the details
- Check-in from 3pm.
- Check-out before 12 o’clock.
- The reception is staffed around the clock.
- Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 10:00, Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday we set up from 07: 30-10: 30.
- Room service is offered every day from 07:30 to 22:00. A fee of SEK 220 will be added.
- Our spa is open every day from 07:00 to 21:00. The entrance fee is included in some packages.
- Spa therapist is available at the hotel all week.
- Spa treatments are booked here on the site. Duo treatments can be offered upon request.
- The gym is open every day from 06:00 to 22:00 and is free for hotel guests.
- The restaurant is open every day of the week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- We are a dog-friendly hotel. An extra cleaning fee of SEK 300 will be added. Note that dogs are welcome at the restaurants’ outdoor seating, but not indoors.
- Free parking.
- Wifi is of course included.
- All our areas are non-smoking.
- The hotel is cash free: Payment is by card. Thank you for making our work environment safer.