Majestic at Hotellviken
Gray, blue, black, crisp, flowing, grand, still. It rarely looks the same, but the Grand Hotel Saltsjöbaden always has the Baltic Sea water as a foundation. We offer 137 rooms, 10 conference rooms, banquet facilities, high-level restaurants, Grand Spa and a gym with a view of Hotellviken (the hotel bay). Our charming hotel, queenly majestic since 1893, is only twenty minutes from Stockholm city for those who drive. For those who prefer a quiet moment on the train, Saltsjöbanan takes about half an hour and the station is just a minute from the hotel entrance.
A room for you
Whether you choose our Frank Sinatra Suite, named after the singer’s visit to the hotel in 1953, or a double room, we want you to get a feel for our high ambitions. All of our rooms are tastefully and classically furnished and our guests can enjoy satisfying bath products from Rituals. Our superior rooms have a bath and most have a balcony. We are happy to help you choose the right kind of room. The reception is of course manned 24 hours a day – we are always there to help you.
Dinner After Eight
So close and yet the feeling of being far away from everyday life. You start with a visit to our spa, then you have a glass of Champagne from Bollinger and then a delicious three-course dinner is served according to the season. Slippers and a bathrobe can be found in the room. Then sleep well in comfortable beds and in the morning our large delicious breakfast buffet awaits.
Spa After Eight
So close and yet the feeling of being far away from everyday life. You eat dinner early. Start with a glass of Champagne from Bollinger, then a delicious three-course dinner is served according to the season. After dinner, you have plenty of time to cuddle in our Spa. Slippers and a bathrobe can be found in the room. Then sleep well in comfortable beds and in the morning our large delicious breakfast buffet awaits.
Grand Evening, Early Morning Spa
So close and yet the feeling of far away from everyday life. You eat dinner early. Start with a glass of Champagne from Bollinger, then a delicious three-course dinner is served according to the season. After dinner you have plenty of time to cuddle in our nice bar Alice or why not play a game of billiards in beautiful Knut's Living Room? Then sleep well in comfortable beds and in the morning our large delicious breakfast buffet awaits. After breakfast, you can enjoy yourself in our spa before it's time to check out. Slippers and a bathrobe can be found in the room.
The Grand Deal
Welcome to the archipelago for a wonderful stay in the middle of the week. The Grand Deal includes a main course (chef's choice) and a good night's sleep in one of our lovely double rooms. Wake up and start the day with our delicious breakfast buffet and enjoy the beautiful archipelago environment.
Day Spa Luxury
This package includes entrance to the spa with bathrobe, slippers and towel, a 25 min treatment, as well as a glass of champagne (non-alcoholic options available). Choose from Indian Head Massage where we massage the neck, shoulders and you get a lovely scalp massage, or a refreshing facial treatment.
A special gift
Wondering about what to buy as a present for that birthday or for the bride and groom? We have the perfect opportunity: Gift certificate at Grand Hotel Saltsjöbaden. Whether you want to spend a whole weekend or an entrance to our Grand Spa, we can arrange it. For those who appreciate good food, we are happy to present a gift card for dinner in one of our restaurants. Imagine, what a thoughtful gift, to have your very own moment under the crystal chandeliers in the French Dining Room and enjoy a tasty meal prepared by our award-winning chef. With us, all gifts are possible.
All the details
- Check-in from 3pm.
- Check-out before 12 o’clock.
- The reception is staffed around the clock.
- Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 11:30, Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday we set up from 07: 30-11: 30.
- Room service is offered every day from 07:30 to 22:00. A fee of SEK 220 will be added.
- Our spa is open every day from 07:00 to 21:00. The entrance fee is included in some packages.
- Spa therapist is available at the hotel all week.
- Spa treatments are booked here on the site. Duo treatments can be offered upon request.
- The gym is open every day from 06:00 to 22:00 and is free for hotel guests.
- The restaurant is open every day of the week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- We are a dog-friendly hotel. An extra cleaning fee of SEK 300 will be added. Note that dogs are welcome at the restaurants’ outdoor seating, but not indoors.
- Free parking. Don’t forget to pick up your parking permit at the reception.
- Wifi is of course included.
- All our areas are non-smoking.
- The hotel is cash-free: Payment is by card. Thank you for making our work environment safer.